just thoughts

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

the Bomb, Bum, BAM! life.

"La Vita e Bella"

Life is beautiful. it is indeed. People with me would often here me say: "oh i love my life". 

For a good laugh..
For a sumptuous food..
For great events..
For money..

oh how I love my life. 

After graduating college, it came to my senses hardly that i have to work. For money of course. We need money. Thus is the start of the working me. Job hunting turned career jump-start (with sidelines on the border) kept me busy almost all the time.

But man by nature won't be contented. I attest to that. I kept wanting -- for a better job, with better pay & better benefits; better experiences that may help me out; even better people to spend more time with. I felt that things should always be better. there is always something else better than what i already have.

Greedy I say i have became. I kept wanting that i forgot to appreciate what's here now.

BOMB days.. to BUM moment.. now waiting for that BAM! 'next'..

Not contented, still i am. I think i will never be.

but hey, i love my life. why should i worry more. I may not be contented, but i am hopeful that i'll be.



I don't even know why i am doing this post hahaha.. oh well, i'm feeling senseless already. gotta stop it na lang hahaha ;) I feel crappy already LOL.

oh i love my life :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment