just thoughts

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

happy birthday greatest MOM ever :)

i know my MAMA LESLIE won't be jealous at all, for she knows that this woman is really a whle lot better than she is..

without this woman, the Savior won't be able to 'save'..

without her, salvation is not possible.

***

When I was in higschool, a teacher told me:
"Magpray ka kay mama Mary para makinig si Jesus"

Thus, I believed and started praying first to Jesus then may pahabol: 
"Mama Mary, kulitin mo si Jesus ha. Sabihin mo ung prayer ko pakinggan"

Until now, I pray more often this way. I believed that Jesus, just like any other son / daughter, has a special heart for His mother. He can't say no. Just as how we children should be to our parents. And I am very thankful that mama Mary never got tired of helping me with my prayers.  and I love her very much for that.

Sorry po if I pray most often when i NEED something. And when I have it, I forget thanking you. Wag ka mapapagod ha? Still here my prayers for help to my brother Jesus. Sorry din po if I am not able to pray the rosary as often as you wanted us to. But most of all.. THANK YOU. 'coz you always cared.


oh and by the way.... 


No comments:

Post a Comment