just thoughts

Friday, September 3, 2010

despicaaaaaaa.... OH POOP!

yesterday was a despicaaaaa day :)

despite the kabobahans I experienced sa MRT, I felt better after the film ^^

I've been waiting for this film for 3 months already (hahahaha). despicaaaaaaaaa...

Me and my twin was LATE. oh no hahaha.. 
the movie already started at about a few minutes. (3d Movies are for single showing only per ticket :| SAD. ) But the film in general was super worth watching.

The minions were so cute! "patoy.. patoy.. patoy.." hahaha.. 
I loved the GLOW STICK part and the way they fight hehehe..
and whenever PALPAKssss come around: "Oh Poop!"



This is one super movie to watch. Traditionally, villains are always the 'second-story-maker' in a film. Despicable me like Rubi : 'Bidang Kontrabida' ^^. 
It's a must watch my dearies :)

And oh yes, AGNES is <3. 
"you're so fluffy i'm gonna die!"
patok mga banat niya sa film :))


It is still on it's first week, so grab those 3D glasses and watch the story of Gru, Agnes, Margo and Esther :)) (cge, si Vector na din)


^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment